Saturday, April 21, 2007

In case someone didn't know that when you do internet banking nowadays, you have this Pin number from a device producing 5-6 digits to be entered at the log-in when you doing I-banking. Today afternoon..... 2:30pm...walk into DBS and approach a staff...

ME: Hi, I lost taht device you guys mailed it to me. Can I get a re-placement ?
Staff: Sure, you approach to the counter 9, get a form to fill up and submit to the staff at customer service counter.
ME: Ok, thank you very much. Staff: You most welcome, by the way Sir, you need to pay $20 for the device.
ME: *silent* *stare* *puzzle*
Staff: *stun* *silent*
ME: Eh, why I need to pay ?
Staff: Because you lost it. The device will cost $20 to replace.
ME: *loading...........solution arise !!* Eh, everyone in Singapore have this device ?
Staff: Almost, soon everyone will have one as long they do I-banking.
ME: I see, how about new account users ? they will get it via mail also ?
Staff: Yes, if they do I-Banking.
ME: Do I need to pay to close my saving account ?
Staff: Nope.. ME: Do I need to pay to open a new saving account ?
Staff: Nope..
ME: So, if I close my saving acc now and open another new acc, I will be get a device in my mail if I registered for I-Bank ?
Staff: *silent......*
ME: Thank you for everything. *walk off*
Staff: *STUNNED*

No comments: